OK I'm sure you're getting really bored of me being at least a week behind at all times, but I do intend to rectify this sometime very soon, maybe even later on today... But don't expect me to be up to scratch until after the big C. Not that I'm really participating in festivities, you understand, but I have my mum coming tomorrow for a few days and then it's solstice.
Today I am planning to make a fire pit in the garden and I think I just saw Dave walking up the road to help with this. Better get some warm clothes on, then.
I just got an accidental delivery of coal, intended for another house, but since it was already in the bunker I said I would have it, even though it's spewing out all over the place, as it wasn't empty. Ahh well, they are going to give me a big discount on it and I think, being Exel, it should be a bit easier than the temperamental anthracite.
Other news: You'll be glad to hear I've just ordered a new screen for my laptop, after finally having it diagnosed at the computer shop, so that can only mean an iminent increase in blogging activities! (Ok it was 80 quid, *cough, splutter*, I do hope there isn't anything else wrong with it as well)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope everything is going well :)
Post a Comment