Saturday, June 07, 2008

fringe


OK this is what I've been doing. Among other things. I have been maintaining the website, (as well as organising workshops and doing Holme Street Arts Centre stuff) but, really there's not a lot I can do to make it look any more interesting as it's been set up in a CMS called Drupal. (And you may know how much I hate CMS's). I can add images. hmm... Any ideas? (I don't think it's possible to change the backgrounds or text colours).
Blogs I can do- they're easy. Maybe I should do a Fringe blog. Maybe I should do an Arts Centre blog...
I'm also regretting getting a PC and not a Mac- they're so much better and I still hate Vista. I've been using the borrowed Mac for doing the website- it just works and has photoshop. I haven't got any software for this PC as it's Vista. grumble. The children are revolting. Must go for a walk...

No comments: