....that is the question.
...ok that was really not funny. I'm struggling: keep wanting to blog but don't know whether to start a new one or just carry on, or both... Don't ever seem to get the time to actually write down what is in my head and it's going to explode if I don't soon.
OK I'm just going out for a bit of fresh air, may even have a shower and get dressed, then I'll see. I am laid up with the laptop due to ME and sore neck/shoulder, so there should be some scope for writing at some point...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
where you write it doesn't matter as much as that you *do* write it somewhere, get it out of your head even if it's onto paper that goes on the fire. I see it as an important bit of flow in life.
so yes but no but yes, I'd like to see you blog more.
I understand your dilemma as I feel very much the same. Lovely to see you blog again though!
Thankyou!!!!
Post a Comment