After a fraught couple of days, in which I had to cancel the removal at ten past five on Tuesday night, due to the exchange of contracts not happening, and then on Wednesday being pressurised from all sides to move ASAP, but not being able to contact removal man, it all got sorted by 5 on Wednesday night: we are moving on Monday!
So, anyway, Milly came round whilst I was still in panic mode and trying to keep the children happy, carving pumpkins, and saved the day, with more pumpkins and food, and we had a kind of party, a few others came too.
I found a large bottle of wine in the fridge and drank it. This is me dancing round the kitchen. Not my real hair, but I quite like it.
2 comments:
Roll on monday I hope you have got a broadband connection arranged because we want a full run down the minute you are in there !
sorry it's going to be 4 weeks! but I'll try and get to the library
Post a Comment