I've nearly run out of boxes now. Hoping for a delivery from Darren later on this evening. Just about done Fergus and Freddie's room, and mine and Joy's- well- nearly there... need more boxes, need more boxes. Staring to panic a bit. Soliciltor hasn't called to confirm exchange of contracts yet but still planning for moving on the 31st.
I think I need to go to the market. I think I only need a couple of things: arborio rice; joss sticks; children's toothpaste; but maybe need to escape the house for a bit and get a bit of normality- whatever that is.
I still have a box of nice wooden baby/toddler toys (shape sorters, hammer pegs, car run, couple of books) for anyone who lives nearby and might have a baby and has time to call to Hebden in the next few days ;-) I seem to be a bit busy ;-)
Panicking about how on earth I'm going to do everything like dismantle wendy house, which would be very useful, if not to house rabbits, to store stuff in as no garage or shed at new house. My wheelbarrow's gone missing- just walked off (and needed for mucking out rabbits). Hopefully Dave is coming to help at the weekend- I think it's going to be a busy one... I just want all my friends to come and help but I haven't asked as I don't know specifically I want them to do. Think I'll do some washing... cup of coffee... lunch, market...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just wanted to send you good luck for the move - hope everything goes smoothly.
I hope your move goes well. Good luck!!!
Take care,
Alison
Thanks for the Jack o Lantern what about providing us with an update too :) x
Post a Comment