Thursday, October 04, 2007


We bought another Judo outfit it the jumble sale this morning for 50p (better than £25, although Joy pointed out it was not me that bought hers). So they had a bit of a sesh in the white room. I told them to remember there were no mats and be careful!





It seemed to take forever to do the shopping in the market and I still have to go out again tomorrow for stuff for Freddie's party.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Fantastic posts Rosie , they have made me smile.

Elaine said...

Are we getting a post this week ? :)

Rosie said...

thanks Dawniy, I'll check it out.
Yes, Elaine, there will be posts- keep getting early nights, thats the problem ;-)

Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Beautiful picture of the three girls. My two seem to be camera shy! Elle

Elaine said...

Come on Rosie !!!