Oh, I love that song. I used to have an album with it on, wasn't crosby stills and nash though, can't think who it was. aargh, going to have to search now!
...and Young ;-) was some old music I had to listen to to see if had copied ok- was in backgroud and this one shouted at me. Freddie's hooked :) you seen this lot? (without Young) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pphVs8bF0
I'd forgotten how ace a read your blog is, Rosie, and have been spending a happy half hour catching up on your last few months news in between making pancakes and lighting fire on this rainy inside day.
I totally understand your reasons for trying school for the kids, and it has been interesting to read about how it has been working out. My youngest began in kindy a couple of months back and it was a real lump in throat experience for me, but had to be done (plus he wanted to go), and things have worked out (so far).
Our eldest two are adamant that they want to stay home based, so we are supporting that, moving work schedules around it etc, but still, I totally understand the school option too.
Aw, cheers, me dear :) yep- it's certainly an interesting experience- differnent, but I think it's what we all needed right now. Glad you are finding things ok with Kindy. i find I appreciate the kids more now and have more patience. Plus it gets me out the house ;-) Hibernation time tho soon- eh? must get my wood situation sorted- ie get some and chop it! i havent read yours for a while cos I seem to have forgotton your password...
6 comments:
Oh, I love that song. I used to have an album with it on, wasn't crosby stills and nash though, can't think who it was. aargh, going to have to search now!
george hamilton IV apparently, along with a track called Me and the Elephant :)
...and Young ;-) was some old music I had to listen to to see if had copied ok- was in backgroud and this one shouted at me.
Freddie's hooked :)
you seen this lot? (without Young)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pphVs8bF0
o god- you found it?
ooh yummy!
I'd forgotten how ace a read your blog is, Rosie, and have been spending a happy half hour catching up on your last few months news in between making pancakes and lighting fire on this rainy inside day.
I totally understand your reasons for trying school for the kids, and it has been interesting to read about how it has been working out. My youngest began in kindy a couple of months back and it was a real lump in throat experience for me, but had to be done (plus he wanted to go), and things have worked out (so far).
Our eldest two are adamant that they want to stay home based, so we are supporting that, moving work schedules around it etc, but still, I totally understand the school option too.
Thanks for an ace read,
EF x
protectedef.wordpress.com
Aw, cheers, me dear :)
yep- it's certainly an interesting experience- differnent, but I think it's what we all needed right now. Glad you are finding things ok with Kindy. i find I appreciate the kids more now and have more patience. Plus it gets me out the house ;-) Hibernation time tho soon- eh? must get my wood situation sorted- ie get some and chop it!
i havent read yours for a while cos I seem to have forgotton your password...
Post a Comment