Sunday, November 09, 2008

halloween

Ok- I've finally got round to blogging this...I've been busy, ok? actually it was such a wild weekend that it took me a week in bed to recover!!! I succombed to the nasty lurgy again, only worse this time, due to excesssively late nights...but it was worth it! You just gotta do it sometimes, and it was halloween, after all...

Friday we carved pumpkins and the boys dressed up as monsters for the kids halloween party.

Fergus had a great time playing pool with the other litle skeletons and monsters.

It was actually at the same place as the grown-up's party later on, so it was all decked out really super! I was ready for bed by seven, but somehow managed to muster the energy to go home and transform myself...



Ahem...this was later on: bride of Frankenstein goes to the dance...


This is one I took earlier of the dress. I danced till nearly dawn, but got home safely just before the first rays of sunlight....

No comments: