Fill Tax return: DONE, incredibly.
Go to Callis: POSTPONED due to the state of the weather.
Sell cooker: NOT DONE; still not done, but I'm pretty sure I need to do this now.
Take down Xmas Decos: DONE. 2 boxes plus the sinister reindeer, and Meg's exquisitely bizarre cocktail fountain are now in the attic; tree is about to go into the incredibly wet garden. Fairy lights are still out, to be deployed around the dingy house:
Yes, talking of dingy, I must get some proper light bulbs, so I can see.
Obviously this will inevitably lead to generally tidying up the rest of the Xmas debris and finding space for new toys.
Obviously with all this to do I had to clean the kitchen first, by way of procrastination, so I've done that already.
Joy has been doing a lot of blogging etc this morning and is now teasing her little brothers as I am on her computer (new screen for laptop please, Universe). The boys watched Peter Pan. I plan to take the all to see The Golden Compass when the school go back this week.
O, yes: Sort out boiler: NOT DONE! It packed in on Saturday, and, no, it's not just the water pressure, it's something far more serious according to the flashing light combination. I have phoned the plumber, who now has a 'proper job', so maybe I should have done it yesterday. No hot water, no radiators, but, we have the fire, fortunately.
3 comments:
Hello! Am dead impressed by your organisationedness thing. Might have a go at that myself, it being Monday. Sounds like you've had a great party season though :-)
I have strung our fairy lights higgeldy piggledy in dark corners it does brighteen things up
I now have 2 lots of lights up in the dingy kitchen, one inside the glass-fronted dresser cupboard- now I can see dishes! One some in the living room inside a vase.
O and the plumber came and diagnosed the boiler (at 9pm)- and will try and get it fixed tomorrow eve, even though he's starting new job tomorrow- what a star!
Post a Comment