Tuesday, January 22, 2008

more to do

This is my 'to do' list from yesterday: (In timely Monday fashion I start the week with a to-do list, otherwise I get really confused and disorientated. Yes, I have a weekend, and yes, it's different from the week, well. I didn't have the kids for a start...)
Post letters. DONE (actually this is technically still not done, 15.29, Tuesday) don't know
EBay: clean cooker: NOT DONE; answer question: DONE
Tidy: bedroom: DONE, sort of. bathroom: DONE, sort of. kitchen: not really
Hoover stairs: NOT DONE
Washing: DONE x2
Put away washing DONE x2
Go for walk: DONE (see yesterday's post)
Make hair appointment: NOT DONE
Water plants: DONE

Have bath: DONE
Read: NOT DONE
Upload photo's and Blog: DONE
Find babysitter for Friday night; NOT DONE

WHAT ELSE I DID: Take off annoying door-springy things that make the doors slam shut. DONE x2 one more needs finishing and is stuck

Today's to do list is easy: everything that is carried over from yesterday. So, that should be easy, I'll do it in a minute. Just need to clear my head of random thoughts...nope, not happening, I'm getting messaged, nice, but distracting...

Here goes: today's to- do list
EBay: clean cooker: Not yet, but it will sell now!
Tidy: finish bedroom:. kitchen: NOPE
Hoover stairs: Hoover broke after third step...hmmm?
Put away washing Meg did it
Make hair appointment: Still not open
Read: Will do
Find babysitter for Friday night: Attempted
Take off annoying door-springy things that make the doors slam shut. DONE x2 one more needs finishing and is stuck no.

Still messaging. And getting jostled by children waiting for a go on computer: I really need at least one more PC, if not 2. Multitasking

No comments: