Just got back from dropping a few more boxes off at Meg's new house. I think this is going to take a while ;-).
So I suddenly became mummy again at 6 o'clock tonight, when the kids came back (from weekend at daddy's), and I had to bake biscuits as we had none, anyway, it seemed to help me with the transition. Also Meg was here sorting out stuff and frantically doing loads of washing. She's getting a washing machine tomorrow, but, hey...
There is a trail of flour from the food cupboard across the kitchen floor to under the sink, with little footprints in it. I haven't swept up yet.
Must remember not to drink tea after 9pm as it causes sleeplessness. Ditto with alcohol, which causes much worse things.
The house feels like chaos with Meg's stuff lying about and half way out, which breeds more chaos instantly, ie there seems to be no-where to walk in the living room as there are boxes of toys and a dollhouse on the floor and I can't just dump them on the landing as I usually do when the boys are asleep, as this is the highway from Meg's room, but then again she's not here till tomorrow evening so I could, but it's nearly 11 and I can't be bothered now. It's obviously causing addled brain and I haven't had time to have a drink since about 5 o'clock...Anyway time for that now.... more later- we did do stuff this week, just havent had time to blog it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment