We ended up on a fantastic walk up on the moors when Martin came over with Jago. They were keen to go all the way to Sarah's, which can't be much more than a mile or so, but it took us an hour, by Fergus's stopwatch. Sarah wasn't in, but her next door neighbour was, and Martin knows her really well, so we were able to go in and warm ourselves by the rayburn and drink some tea.
While we were there I managed to find out about a Tai chi class, so later on I went to that and it was fantastic to be doing tai chi again after many years. I seemed to remember it, or my body did at any rate. It was a different form to what I did before, so I had to start learning that from scratch, but I see to be picking that up fairly well, and looking formward to next week. Although my legs did ache, especially after running all the way down the track, as the children were racing Dawn's car, and won.
Dawn and Martin came round on their way home, with Jago and Rowan, who played well with the boys, with castles and the brio railway.
No comments:
Post a Comment