Thursday, March 29, 2007



After a lovely sunny start to the week Thursday went rainy and miserable and so did my mood. I saw the house of my dreams and nearly cried. I couldn't cope with Tai chi in the church (which has sadly now stopped) and I had to uproot Fergus and Freddie from their drawing to go visiting a friend, who wasn't in, and be entertained by her Irish dad and x who was moving out! (quite a surreal expreience: 'sure, come in and have a cup of tea, anyway'). Freddie wouldn't get out of the car: "are those two guys still in there?"

So we went to see the house and the boys liked it and I put in an offer (!) (now accepted!!) and went round for hearty soup and cake at Tanya's, round the corner from the house. This did cheer me up a bit, as did Charlotte's party, especially when the rain cleared and she lit candles and a fire in the garden.

4 comments:

'EF' said...

Aaah. Sorry about the rainy moods..it always goes alright in the end though eh? And so big congrats on new home coming along: wishing you a smooth transition :)

Luv 'EF' x (homelyeducation.blogspot.com)

Author One said...

oh wow! that's really exciting :) hope it goes ahead nice and easily for you all. xx

Louise said...

Oh fab stuff. Hoping all goes well for you all xxx

Rosie said...

aw cheers for the encouragement, friends, I need all I can get ATM