skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 02, 2007
Joy went riding at her new time on Fridays.
Look at me, I'm spinning round.
potatoes
remember Construct-o-straws?
I laid some more quarry tiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
knittingyogurt
Wading through the treacle of life.
I'm just re-jigging this page after updating to the new blogger and I'm not sure how to do it yet! argh! what are those spanners for? go away!
My Blog List
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(95)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
▼
2007
(251)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(32)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(14)
wierdingans
After a lovely sunny start to the week Thursday we...
The boys did a spot of digging this morning- just ...
Easter decorations
tidy day
sunsets
the lilac tree
rainbow handprints
baby-wearing taichi
arty stuff
... I finished grouting the tiles today and look.....
I managed to cut all the remaining edge tiles on S...
Joy went riding at her new time on Fridays.Look at...
lilac heaven
►
February
(18)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(36)
►
November
(36)
►
October
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2005
(21)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
June
(14)
blogs
sometimes its peaceful
making it up
Joy's Blog
Fergus's Blog
rosie's recipe of the day
currently reading...
Falling Through Clouds
No comments:
Post a Comment