We spent a lot of the week in the dry dock helping Dawn paint the bottom of her boat. The kids played with Rowan and pottered around the marina looking at the ducks, etc.
Monday: scraping the rust off.
Tuesday: met up with Meg at the marina to go house-hunting. Here she is talking to her dad, who is applying bitumen paint.
Wednesday: I didn't actually get my hands dirty as I spent all morning at home with Charlotte and had to do more house hunting, Mel's birthday, and go out for a thankyou meal with Dawn. (This is me and Dawn)
Thursday: Milly and Dave came down, after Rowan had left, so there was a steady stream of kids to keep mine happy. I think they watched a DVD inside- it was so hot.
Milly brought some much appreciated ice creams, while we bitumen painted. Freddie and Bella talked for ages- I could hear them- they're both not quite 4- it was great.
Red-oxiding
Nearly finished...
..and back to Milly's for tea and a bounce on the trampoline.
1 comment:
Brilliant pics Rosie - I really enjoyed those. What a project!
Post a Comment