The kids went to the Vintage Car Show in Hebden today with Daddy, while I did my Sacred Singing workshop, after another shopping excursion for clothes for me. Yippee! I have organic cotton tops, shorts and some new combats; also new underwear from M&S.
They went for a paddle in the river this morning as well, I believe. It was hot.
I called in at Charlotte's on the way back and picked up my book (Medicine Woman) that I lent to Michelle - hmm- glad I tracked this one down- it's one of may faves and want to read it again- now!
Meg phoned me earlier to ask me to look up some answers in the pub quiz! Apparently everyone does it! "It's not what you know, it's who you know" So I hope I did alright. I texted her the last answer so I hope I didn't blow her cover!
They went for a paddle in the river this morning as well, I believe. It was hot.
I called in at Charlotte's on the way back and picked up my book (Medicine Woman) that I lent to Michelle - hmm- glad I tracked this one down- it's one of may faves and want to read it again- now!
Meg phoned me earlier to ask me to look up some answers in the pub quiz! Apparently everyone does it! "It's not what you know, it's who you know" So I hope I did alright. I texted her the last answer so I hope I didn't blow her cover!
No comments:
Post a Comment