Friday, February 02, 2007

groundhog day prediction

Greetings from Punxsutawney!:
"On this Groundhog Day we think of one thing.
Will we have winter or will we have spring?
On Gobbler's Knob I see no shadow today.
I predict that early spring is on the way."

But Jimmy the groundhog says different.



Well, This is what I saw when I peeped outside today:
This is a shadow.
This is another shadow.

This is a rabbit.

This is another rabbit, with dandelion.

And here are some more snowdrops.

Happy Groundhog Day!

In this part of the world it was sunny all day. does that mean we will get some more wintery weather before spring? You can almost count on it, almost...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey rosie, happy birthday!!!


great tiling by the way!

hope to see you soon, especially now we have longer daytimes, (and sun!!)We WILL get over your way and visit soon ;)
bye for now
love
Jane and Thom and Rosie xxx

Rosie said...

Hi Jane. Thanks! Yes, that would be lovely to see you all :)