I guess it is all a bit much for me, and reciting "stay positive; breathe" isn't quite cutting the mustard at the moment. I tried baking, singing and playing the guitar, a lot, and listening to the Fratellis. ("...my heart's all broken pieces and my head's a mess"... maybe not a good idea *that's Whiste for the Choir). The children just mirror me and I can't hide my feelings from them, however hard I try. I phoned Meg earlier and at least she will be coming back this evening sometime. There is other stuff going on, (apart from waiting to see if my offer will be accepted on a house) which I won't go into, but those of you who can relate to need-for-cheescake may get an idea...
Edit: I just had 2 of these white chocolate crispy cakes...mmm... its working...kind of.. how many do you think I will need?
6 comments:
Hmm, well at least 2, maybe 3 although you should probably go for 4 just to fill you with that slightly over indulged but not quite needing to be sick feeling ;-) xx
hmm. well I had 3 and I couldnt face anymore, feeling quite bloated after doing quite well with the huge pan of daal I made, expecting visitors...
Obviously the daal effect completely alters the choc crispy:bloated feeling equation. Something to be factored in for next time ;-) Now how could we include this maths into our ed reports... ;-)
This had me in stitches!:
" so only cheescake can make it feel better, except I don't have any cheescake, and I don't even like it."
I have learnt from the villagers how to combine butter ,golden syrup, cocoa, and chocolat and crumbled biscuits and raisins etc and make the most fantastic 'sugar fix'cake imaginable . maybe I should send you some
O Elaine, hat sounds devine...maybe I should have the recipe for when that urge takes me again. Although it does remind me of the time we made chocolate fudge shortbread and all ended up feeling realy sick!
I just had a momentary lapse into houmous and celery indulgence and not only did it not hit the spot it has really hit my stomach - ughh!
Post a Comment