Just wanted to say hello and thanks for the comments and for just being there. I can't always say hello to everyone individually at the moment as I'm having such a crazy life at the moment. It will all settle down when the house thing is sorted out (hopefully). But I do appreciate you all!
The children went off to visit their grandparents so I had another afternoon on my own today, pottering round the garden and wandering off down to Hebden in the evening. I ended up being phoned by Meg in a pub and when I got there there was a crazy band playing and there were some of my friends in it, who never go there, and nor do I - I just caught a glimse through the window and it was "what are you doing here?", "what are *you* doing here?". So I texted Meg to say I was stopping there for a bit and she very thoughtfully replied with the time and place of the last bus home. Aw, she was looking after me!
The children went off to visit their grandparents so I had another afternoon on my own today, pottering round the garden and wandering off down to Hebden in the evening. I ended up being phoned by Meg in a pub and when I got there there was a crazy band playing and there were some of my friends in it, who never go there, and nor do I - I just caught a glimse through the window and it was "what are you doing here?", "what are *you* doing here?". So I texted Meg to say I was stopping there for a bit and she very thoughtfully replied with the time and place of the last bus home. Aw, she was looking after me!
The picture is a tree-being I saw yesterday.
6 comments:
It sounds like a very nice kind of craziness anyway.
Lol! Crazy but obviously meant to be. ;o)
Lovely tree. I like taking photos like that!
yep, nice crazy! as long as I say positive and b-r-e-a-t-h-e every time it all gets a bit much!
*stay*- that should have been "stay" positive! I need some mantras, please!
OK here's a mantra:
Stay positive and breathe
:-) *ducking*
OK- that kind of works... a bit. I think maybe only chocolate cheesecake will do it today.
Post a Comment