In total turmoil about the house move, among other things, at the moment. Getting cold feet about the whole thing- wanting to stay here, but I know the only way forward is to move on. Saw the house again today, and had another valuation. Chickened out of phoning potential buyers in attempt to negotiate over their offer- or did I just run out of time. And I've just spotted another house- maybe that one isnt the one after all. Cant be bothered to upload pics I took in Heptonstall today, but I've found my old camera while looking for some documents for benefits officer who is visiting tomorrow. O life is so complicated sometimes. Tomorrow's diary also includes: another valuation, and a haircut. I had palpitations for over an hour today- lying down didnt help, but a cup of (herbal) tea at Tanya's did.
And the children, I have children, too? O yes, they seemed fine today and didn't play up at all when estate agent came. They enjoyed a bit of a picnic and climbing trees.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Heptonstal, when I lived in w yorks, I often visited a friend there. parking was a pain though!
Post a Comment