
Well we managed to get a bit of packing done over the weekend, though packing with children can be labouriously slow, I'm sure it's better for them. I managed to get a bit of Tai chi practice in yesterday and chopped up a bit of wooden stuff (with Dave's help) and burned it on the stove. I went to a different tai chi class last night, too, while the kids watched the complete Clangers in Meg's room.
My Dad's not doing too well, and their other grandad is also in hospital after a heart attack- wonder who is going to last longest.
Today started off with all the children freaking out as one of the rabbits had escaped. I don't seem to be able to cope with moaning, whining or screeeching at the moment. We finally got them in now, after calming down.
Meg's dad is taking all her stuff to his flat today: still waiting for him to turn up. This is her last day off before she goes of festival working for a week, returning a couple of days before we move. Martin is supposed to be sorting out converting the loft into a bed space for Meg. I hope it works as I was a bit worried after looking on Google earth last night and discovering that, contary to what I'd been told, none of the other houses on the estate have got Veluxes. It's not very high but you can stand up in the middle. If it's not big enough for her I will have it as I only need a bed really.
I'm still panicking a bit and considering buying a lottery ticket, althought that's silly, I know!
Just remember: Don't panic. Breathe. Stay calm... I need to get rid of loads more stuff.
My Dad's not doing too well, and their other grandad is also in hospital after a heart attack- wonder who is going to last longest.
Today started off with all the children freaking out as one of the rabbits had escaped. I don't seem to be able to cope with moaning, whining or screeeching at the moment. We finally got them in now, after calming down.
Meg's dad is taking all her stuff to his flat today: still waiting for him to turn up. This is her last day off before she goes of festival working for a week, returning a couple of days before we move. Martin is supposed to be sorting out converting the loft into a bed space for Meg. I hope it works as I was a bit worried after looking on Google earth last night and discovering that, contary to what I'd been told, none of the other houses on the estate have got Veluxes. It's not very high but you can stand up in the middle. If it's not big enough for her I will have it as I only need a bed really.
I'm still panicking a bit and considering buying a lottery ticket, althought that's silly, I know!
Just remember: Don't panic. Breathe. Stay calm... I need to get rid of loads more stuff.
5 comments:
I'll breathe with you...
It will all be fine... REALLY!!!!
O thank you, I am reassured :p
Rosie I put a lot on freecycle and a lot went to the dump . I can honestly say that I have no regrets and we will have lived here 6months to the day when you move. In fact I am now sort of tidy , in that if I don't think it will be usd again it goes in the bin instead of being stored.
Ta, good to know, I will remember that, and I'm hoping to do the tidy thing, too, well that house will force me to. New life, new way of living. Happy half year anniversary- we must come up and visit you soon x
ps: I dont forget it was you that helped me out on the start of this journey :)
Post a Comment