I wrote this on Monday night: "Now I just need the housephone back on, a working fridge, to start packing and sorting my stuff, and to stop feeling so disintegrated."
Well, it looks like the Cosmic Supply Company is working for me, as:
Bye bye old, not working fridge (In the style of this post by Tech! I knew I'd seen it somewhere).
Hello brand new fridge! Which I was given by a friend of Brendan, who had had two delivered from Tesco's, who had not returned to pick up the extra one, so they had done their best- nothing dodgy there, then. It looks a bit tiny in this house but it will be just right for the new one.
So thankyou, Simon, the Strange Miller. (I cannot link to your obscure vinyl rarities site as it's down, you daft bugger. Well, I can actually, it's here, see?)
And thankyou so much to Tai chi Dave, for always being there to help me out with his van and a pair of strong arms. (so why are my size 10 jeans hanging off my bottom?).
And thankyou, universe! I got what I needed. I havent really started packing stuff yet, but I feel a bit more like doing it. Feeling a lot less stressed since the return of Dave. What would I do without that man? My phone's not on but apparently the bill's been paid and I just need to phone them to be reconnected- but an 0800 number is not free on a mobile and you get put on hold for hours.. Never mind, I can use Meg's- it's on contract- Why didn't I think of that?
No comments:
Post a Comment