
I was just thinking of this when I got up.
O....Kay then... I've found a few pages on google in the cache, so I've reposted those- just need to add the photos, which are all, fortunately, archived daily on my computer, and I can remember the last week (just about!). There is a lot more to put on. I was tempted to just draw a line and start again, but I've got enough changes going on in my life at the moment, and it's nice to have some sort of record of what we've been doing. So i decided to keep it.
There's got to be a lesson in there somewhere... apart from: 3 year olds can and will click on anything when you're not looking! I'ts certainly got me thinking.
3 comments:
Good to have you back :)
Gosh....I like to think I am not attached to my archives..but the thought of what has happened to your blog made me realise: *EEK!* I blummen am you know. Don't really know what to do except save it every day...or perhaps print it all out, laminate it, and store it in a massive folder...it is a thought though..how shall we preserve our blog memories? Mght post about it. Shame your archives have gone though, cos your blog is ace. Still, plenty more where that comes from eh?
Yes, there's plenty more, Elder ;-) But it has made me think about what is important to hang on to and what I need to let go of- I mean I have a house full of tat, most of which I will never use again, but can't let go of it because of the memories attatched to it. Maybe if I could distill them. I've got a very ambiguous relationship with the past- maybe i should blog about this, once I get these salvaged bits on- I found some more last night but Blogger wouldnt let me do it Grrrr! Time for a new blog?
Post a Comment