Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where's my blog gone?

This is just wierd- my blog has completely disappeared! I only noticed when I was looking through the blogring and saw there was someting strangely missing, so I thoght I'd better have a look an see if there was anything wrong with it- aargh!!!!! my worst nightmare! it's been deleted and doesn't exist! The only explanation is that I must have left something open and Freddie must have clicked on something, like delete blog! but how? He wasnt even playing on my computer since I got out my old laptop. Maybe it was the cat, or someone sat on the mouse, no, it's too wierd... There's got to be a reason.. I was talking about getting a new blog, using a different platform, only last night, and looking at different ones, but I hadn't seen any clear advantages although I had been thinking I wanted to something a bit more interesting with it bit wasn't sure what or how.
I was also thinking that I'm not that bothered about the past stuff and only intereseted in the recent stuff, really. And, well, I have become a bit blog-obsessed recently! I have been very introspective and really want to sit quietly and read blogs and think about stuff. It must serve me right! Aw! all that stuff, though! let go, let go, its gone now.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's got a sort of untrodden snow feel about it! did you just swap to blogger? or were you on it before? I rather like it now I'm on beta blogger. I had serious problems finding bits of my blog, but discovered it was a problem with my browser, and changed browser ... now I have all these new abilities!

Rosie said...

I was on it before, here. maybe its a good time to swap to beta, or something not so easy to delete!

Gill said...

That's just spoooky :-O