Monday, July 30, 2007

are you ready?

...for tidy house pictures? Never been seen before, and it probably won't last long, either. I thought I should add to the tidy house shots seen elsewhere.
I should point out that I was forced to do it, by the appointment with the estate agent's photgrapher.

It's not as clean as it would be had I been in one of my obsessive cleaning moments, but I don't think you can see the dust...
Tidy kitchen.
The man actually moved the kitchen trolley thing and moved the table back to show more floor space.
living room

The otherwise 'unfinished' front room, doesnt look too bad here.
Freddie enjoying being able to get into his bedroom without tripping over things.
Ahh! my blissful bedroom.
Joy's room. My camera hasn't got the right lens for this, has it?
Fergus actually tidied his own room up- they all did. Well, you can see a bit of floor.

Meg's room was quite easy as she's not really living in it.
The gnome-soap-on-a-rope (green thing dangling off cabinet) wasn't deemed suitable for the official photographs.



And finally...

Tidy garden.
Yes folks, these were all taken on one day. And the children were in.
And now can you see why I don't want to move house?

8 comments:

jon said...

What a lovely house you have. I love the clean quality of the light and the homely spaciousness of all the features it illuminates. A hit with potential buyers no doubt.

Jax Blunt said...

beautiful house Rosie, wish it was working out differently for you.

Elaine said...

It's beautiful Rosie it reminds me of my childhood , parents would buy a house Mum would transform it and when she had finished we all went out looking for the next one! they are in their 70's now but although they said when they moved a couple of years back that this was it I can feel the vibes , they say not but I reckon by the year end...

Gill said...

Beautiful! Well done you :-)

Author One said...

Oh Rosie it looks gorgeous!

Minnie said...

Your house is loverly, Rosie. If i had the money I would buy it:O) I can't wait to get back to good old Yorkshire!!! I don't know your circumstances but I once had such a lovely house and had to sell it 'cos of home ed related poverty and a really horrible la. We moved to a different county to get some peace. So, now we live peacefully in a 2 up 2 down:O) xxxx

Rosie said...

Thanks for all the compliments about the house.
Yeah I think that's what we need to do- find somewhere we can live peacefully

dottyspots said...

OMW! That's a beautiful house! I know it's likely out of our league though!