Right, I'm definately going to bed soon; I really need some rest. I went to the homeopath this morning and took my remedy straight away, which has left me feeling quite, well, like going to bed with a hot water bottle. Brendan looked after the kids, while fetching Fergus's computer back, which I am now on as Joy's won't work now- what's he done to it?
I went to a commitee meeting.
I met Guy and others in the park and didn't make it to Callis. Talked to some people about setting up a community!!!! we have money! we can do it! shall we? Meg's not keen.
Joy scooted round on her new scooter at the park, with Yggy, and at home.
I realised that Joy has only two more days left of school and she didn't go today as there was a baby rabbit emergency she had to deal with.
Fergus and Freddie did some weedning on the track (it has grass growing all the way up it, so not sure how they got on).
That means no more gardening at the school, I think, and I haven't kept a track of my days or hours (what wasn't it on my blog?).
Dave came round for a visit at tea time, which was nice. (here I go again).
Michelle also called in just before bedtime. Joy, especially, always wants to talk to my friends.
I read some nice stories that Fergus chose from the Barefoot Book of Pirates. I really enjoy reading stories if they are written in a way that reads aloud well.
ok, z z z time.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
" Talked to some people about setting up a community!!!! "
Ooh I'm always semi-tempted by this idea too! Just never enough to bite the bullet. I like my solitude too much, and I don't think I'm good enough at effective conflict resolution.
With the right people it'd work though.
OOh exciting! Same as Gill with the idea here!
Funny, cos Dave also had the same idea, simultaneously- he had had a dream, apparently, and conflict resulultion is his "thing" because he did peace studies. Not sure if i can handle people enough... I need to shut myself away sometimes... but thats ok as long as people dont take it personally... it's me! honest!
But, it might be a way to end up living somewhere really good...
Well quite, certainly worth serious consideration, although I do have to wonder if Dave (presuming Tai Chi Dave here) has the idea of a hareem..... ducks and runs ;-)
ROFLOHO!!! yes, I think of him sometimes of having a hareem already, but he's kind of peripatatic. Do you think he might have met his match, though?
By the way, no-one dares to snigger at the tai chi workshop, or I will DIE, OK? Are you coming?
How could I not?? Come hell or high water, and frankly the way things are going at the moment both will be involved, we'll be there ;-)
OOh - is that this Wednesday?
yes- the 18th, 1pm...coming?
Post a Comment