Sunday, July 22, 2007

festival!


I spent quite a bit of time in the acoustic tent at today's World on Your Doorstep festival.
Dawn played with Simon.

Here is Mabel Blue, doing sound, who nearly sold me a house. I had a chat with her about it later on in the evening; it was OK.


This man was amazing. I do have some video, but can't quite manage that now, somehow. Sorry this is all a bit monosyllabic, but I'm just a bit, well, I've just been to a festival, OK? I saw a man with a T-shirt saying "Hebden Bridge: the drugs town with a tourist problem".
Chilled out at Guy's stall with friends quite a bit. I bumped into quite a few people, as you do. I even had a dance in the dance tent with Kelly.

By 8 o'clock I was pretty spaced out and I went back to Dave's for a bit of a rest and to dry out my clothes, which were soaking wet and muddy. I called in at the Trades club before coming home, but it was pretty late and I had had a good day.
Will wear wellies tomorrow. Anyone fancy coming to a free festival?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Bit too far Rosie or I would be there like a shot