Tuesday, July 24, 2007

blogging is dangerous

OK, I'm just sitting here, cringeing at the anonymous comment on the last post*, I'm feeling quite paranoid about who made it, and whether I have offended anyone. Please don't be, I just sometimes get a little carried away and think I'm just chatting away to my girlfriends. O dear, I think I'll just hide away and not ever say anything again, because I hate putting my foot in it...

or maybe not...
I just got his email from Brendan. I had aked him to stop putting pressure on me to sell the house and actually do something to help:

"Just to let you know I popped into .......
...I have arranged for the agent to come up at 2 pm on Monday 30th July to take measurements and photos etc. If the time is not convenient please let me know asap"

Well, that feels like pressure and not help to me. I think by the end of this week I might have finished decorating the front room, if I get some help with the kids. Then there is tidying and cleaning the entire house.
Fortunately I had some new advice from the homeopath to take Phos ac, and it seems to have worked, as I have been feeling quite wretched and miserable, and too much inertia to do anything productive. Today I finished painting the kitchen and made a start on the front room. Busy day tomorrow: forest school, committee meeting and wedding rehearsal(!) which all overlap.

*[ETA I think I was just being paranoid; thanks to Lloyd for clearing up my little dillemma]

No comments: